Henry JamesonMarch 1, 2017
Paris KallasMarch 1, 2017
In practice since 1973 (exclusively as ADR neutral since 2012). AV® Peer Review Rated (Martindale-Hubbell®).
Representation of small and Fortune 100 businesses, individuals, and governmental entities as plaintiffs and defendants in:
- Commercial litigation and arbitration (emphasis on complex, multi-district, class action, and international litigation and arbitration) involving
- Contracts and joint ventures,
- Business torts,
- Intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyrights),
- Engineering, design, and manufacturing, and
- Antitrust counseling;
- White collar criminal defense; and
- Internal investigations.
Over 25 Years of ADR Experience (Domestic and International)
- Arbitration (American Arbitration Association; International Centre for Dispute Resolution; London Court of International Arbitration; World Intellectual Property Organization; Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce;
- Innovative procedures, including
- Advocated settlement negotiations (formal presentations to panel of party representatives and one or more neutrals, followed by direct negotiations between the party representatives, aided by the neutrals);
- Early neutral evaluations, and
- Sequential (phased) ADR procedures.
- Advisor regarding procedures and rules best suited to circumstances of particular disputes.
- Through fourteen years of in-house experience, a unique understanding of the
- benefits of early and innovative ADR tailored to circumstances of a particular dispute.
- American Arbitration Association (Panels: Commercial, International, and Large & Complex Case);
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution; and